Great Savings On These Edinburgh Apartments
"Lovely place walking distance from the centre. The serviced apartment was well equipped and spacious. Beds were comfortable and rooms were quiet. There is a Sainsbury's down the road which helps to do some shopping and cook home!" - Dfastener
Canon Court Apartments are a complex of 41 stylish and comfortable serviced apartments and offer a refreshing alternative to a hotel or guest house.
Well established 1 and 2 bedroom apartments located in Edinburgh city centre only a short 1 mile away from Edinburgh's Princes Street, and surrounded by local attractions and public transport links.
These stylish and comfortable apartments come complete with
- A separate, fully fitted and equipped kitchen with washing machine and microwave
- Welcome pack of milk, tea, coffee, sugar and washing up liquid.
- 32" Flat Screen TV with Freeview
- CD/tape/radio hi-fi system
- Electric central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Digital direct dial telephone (calls charged separately)
- Iron and ironing board
- Trouser press
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Electric shaver points
- Baby equipment including toys, high chairs and infant beds for children
- Full size bathroom with bath and shower
- Sofa bed (additional charges apply)
- Linen and towels.
These stunning Edinburgh serviced apartments will make you feel at home with the added touch of hotel comfort. Enjoy beautiful Edinburgh..
Note - Security Bond:
A pre-authorisation/ security deposit of £500 will be required for groups that have booked 2 or more apartments. This pre-authorisation/security deposit must be paid at the time of arrival at the reception desk. Clients can use debit cards, credit cards or cash. After the apartments have been checked to ensure that there are no damages, the guest will either be handed the cash back or the amount will be released from the card.
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.