Coasteering North East Coast Near Sunderland
You’ll be discovering the incredible North east coast by foot, from a perspective very few people experience. Scrambling, leaping and traversing along the bottom of the coast where the sea meets the land, one of the most powerful places on the planet. There are some amazing jumps, caves to explore, and amazing rock features.
"This was an awesome experience and was thoroughly enjoyed by every member of the group! I highly recommend it for other stag parties as not that many choose to do something different." - Gary Miles
As you journey along the dramatic North east coastline we’ll point out all sorts of creepy wrigglers, birds, plants and rocks, interspersed with elements of history such as pointing out ruins of Roman harbours. Guides are fully qualified and have a passion for Coasteering which they impart with upmost enthusiasm.
- Itinerary - There can be up to four available slots am 9:30-12 pm 1-3:30pm. 4-6:30pm, 7-9:30. pm
- Experience - None required just water confidant.
- Duration - Two hours and thirty minutes.
- Essential Information - Bring a swimming costume, towel, and a spare pair of trainers that don’t mind getting wet, everything else provided.
- All water-based activities are subject to the prevailing weather and sea state conditions. All sessions are subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Licensed by the Adventure Activity Licensing Authority and holders of the Adventure Mark.
- Guides will show you how to do this safely whilst pushing you to your limits.
More Info for your Stag Group:
Minimum Age :
Minimum Number in Booking :10
Maximum Number in Single Booking :5
Activity Duration (in minutes) :180
Start Times :9:30 13:30 16:30 19:30
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.