Go Karting Bournemouth
Bournemouth's only Kart Circuit. This 420 metre outdoor karting circuit is the ideal circuit for the fast 200cc Biz Karts. Race round the twists and turns of the fantastic circuit with its long straights, fast corners and tight hairpins bends.
"Really good Circuit and Karts. We visited the track as part of a stag do and took part in the Grand Prix format. It kicked off the stag weekend perfectly. The glass trophies were a nice touch!" - Maxster
The perfect individual karting event for any occasion .
- Each driver starts the event with a practice session to learn the circuit and karts.
- After practice each driver competes throughout three heat races.
- The points you score throughout the heats will determine your grid start for the Grand Final with the highest points scoring driver on pole position.
- At the end of the final trophies are awarded to the top three finishers as well as bubbly to the winner and computerized race reports for all competitors.
- You can expect to complete up to 60 laps in our Grand Prix events.
Grand Prix Format
- Practice Session
- 1 x 8 Minutes Practice
- 3 x 5 minute Heats
- 1 x 8 minute Final
- Minimum age 17,
- Minimum Height 5′ (152cm),
- Maximum Height 6’3″ (191cm),
- Maximum Weight 18 stone.
More Info for your Stag Group:
Minimum Age :
Minimum Number in Booking :8
Maximum Number in Single Booking :50
Activity Duration (in minutes) :120
Start Times :8:30 10:30 12:30 14:30 16:30 18:30 20:30
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.