It is Scotland's only indoor paintball arena and gives you all the excitement of paintball without having to face the elements. Perfect for those who are not keen on getting muddy and wet.
- Bonus for stag and best man.
- FREE upgrade to Bravo One assault rifle.
- Capable of fully automatic firing worth £20!
- The stag always gets a hard time so fight back with this awesome upgraded gun.
- All equipment hire plus 100 Paintballs is included in the cost.
- A pizza hut pizza lunch is also included free of charge.
- 6 Different Missions each with different objectives
- 120 Minutes Session
"Brilliant game at the weekend, the game zone absolutely rocks, and the staff were funny, professional, and totally safety conscious.This is the best site I've seen in Scotland by a long way, just go play there." Josan
It is advised to bring old clothes for underneath the overalls and old trainers as well.
Average paintball usage is 50-100 per game, most customers find the 500 paintball package ample for the entire session.
Lockers, changing, hot and cold drinks and snacks are available on site.
Transport is not a concern here either, the arena is just 5 minutes taxi or bus ride from Waverly Train Station (Princes Street) this is by far the closest paintball site to Edinburgh City centre, estimated taxi cost is just £6 from Princes Street.
More Info for your Stag Group:
Minimum Age :
Minimum Number in Booking :1
Maximum Number in Single Booking :30
What You Need to Bring :
Activity Duration (in minutes) :120
Start Times :10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 18:30 19:00 19:30 20:00
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.