Straight Flush Casino Night in Bournemouth
The Grosvenor Casino is Bournemouth's premiere gaming and leisure destination. For a complete night out, there is a brilliant bar with your favourite beers ,wines and cocktails, as well as a fantastic restaurant.
Men, bring your best poker face, it’s time to head to the casino and get ready to win big with the Straight Flush Casino package. With this deal you get a drink on arrival, a meal at the casino bar, an hours worth of tuition on all of the games in the casino and a £5 gaming chip. So regardless of whether you’re an amateur or a poker shark, you’re going to have a good time.
Now poker isn’t the only game Grosvenor Casino has to offer, with plenty of opportunities on the casino floor. Try your hand at roulette and hope the ball rolls in your favour or you can try to hit 21 in Blackjack. Perhaps have a go at winning big at the slot machines? To add to an already large selection of games, the casino also offers tournament poker, dice and brag - which one will you try?
As with any respectable Casino, there are rules to entry for all groups. First off, dress well, no fancy dress or costumes will be allowed into the casino. Maintaining appropriate behaviour and responsible drinking is also required for a good night. If you’re after photos, please seek permission from the duty manager, as is standard in all casinos. Otherwise, the standard 18 and over rules apply. In the case of a stag party, you’ll all need to over 25 due to Casino rules. Remember to call up and ask about availability and a quote!
- Arrival Time for Registration & Tour 18:00-18:15 hrs
- Gaming Tuition: 18:15- 19:15hrs
- Bar Meal: 19:15-20:15hrs
- Drink at the Bar / Arrival drink: Most groups often have the drink whilst they receive their Gaming Tuition or with their Bar Meal
Requirements for ALL groups:
- Valid ID is required- Driving License or Passport- Over 18's only
- Stag and Hen Groups- Minimum age 25 - NO exceptions
- NO Fancy Dress
- Responsible Drinking
- Photos can be taken BUT only after seeking permission from the Duty Manager
- Responsible Drinking with all group members conducting themselves in a responsible and acceptable manner
More Info for your Stag Group:
Minimum Age :
Minimum Number in Booking :6
What You Need to Bring :
Activity Duration (in minutes) :60
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.