Coasteering on the South Coast, West of Bournemouth
Stags, this is one for the adrenaline seekers. You’re going to be exploring some incredible locations that make up the coastline, all under the supervision of your experienced instructor. You’ll explore cave and tunnel systems that are otherwise inaccessible to the public, before taking a leap of faith off a cliff into a dark plunge pool below.
If you’re looking for something unique and different from the generic stag party, this is it. Your day will start with a twenty minute walk to the coastline before spending an hour and a half exploring everything from rock pools and crevices to cliff faces that are normally impossible to get to.
This package includes wetsuit and helmet rental, buoyancy aids and gloves. All you have to bring is your swimming costume, a pair of shoes that you don’t mind getting wet and that fit, a towel and any medication you might need. All changing will take place in the great outdoors and it should be noted that there are no toilets at the meeting location.
Go on an adventure and come back with a number of stories that will fill your friends and family with envy!
half day session is 3 hours in duration, of which approximately 1.5 hours is spent in the water. All routes require a 20 minute walk to and from the coastline.
You need to bring:
- Swimming costume to wear under wetsuit
- Pair of shoes that can get wet and will stay on the foot - i.e. trainers, wetsuit boots
- Essential medical equipment - e.g. inhaler
What is Provided:
Wetsuits, Buoyancy Aids, Gloves and Helmets are provided. Changing is in the great outdoors.
- Avoid travelling over the Poole Harbour/Sandbanks Ferry from May - September.
- We recommend driving around Poole Harbour via the Wareham Bypass.
- Please ensure you arrive punctually. Late arrival may lead to you forfeiting your session.
- There are no toilets at the meeting point - the nearest toilets are in the village of Langton Matravers.
More Info for your Stag Group:
Minimum Number in Booking :6
Activity Duration (in minutes) :180
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.